【Teaser Trip】Kyoto/ Virtual Kyoto Tour
What we'll do
Hi, I'm HIDEO Yoshida, a Government Licensed Tour-Guide in Kyoto. I'd like to take you on an exciting virtual Kyoto Tour covering some of the most popular and fascinating spots, shrines and natural beauties! They will make your dream come true! By the way, Tokyo and Kyoto sounds alike but they are totally different and you'll know how and why. At the end of the tour, please enjoy breathtaking gorgeous cherry blossomes in Kyoto. See you!
I'd like to go to Kyoto as soon as possible! Truly I want to go in spring to see cherry blossoms!!
This tour reminds me all my experiences in Kyoto.
I'm not sure foreign tourists can understand our love to cherry blossoms whose full bloom season is only 1 week.
It is difficult for us to tell this transitory-love to them.
But Yoshihide-san online tour made me remember my heartaches for cherry blossoms.
Not only cherry blossoms, but also other Yoshihide-san's sightseeing spots called my nostalgia.
I shall be very glad if I myself can make my foreign friends feel about Kyoto in the same say.
Thank you very much.
I'd like to attend other tours too.
Thank you for your wonderful tour, Yoshida-san. Your talk was audience-friendly and easy to understand. In addition, the images in the slides and videos were all beautiful! I was impressed by your skills in making PPT meticulously. I fully enjoyed the online tour in Kyoto.
- Price per person (tax included)
- 1,100 JPY - / person
- Max participants
- Up to 10 people
- Hosted in English
- Communication tools
- Please download Zoom in advance.
- Best for enjoying Japan
- Things you need to know before the tour
- The teaser trips will be held using Zoom meetings.
- Personal computers and smartphones can be used to participate, but when using a smartphone,
please be sure to download the Zoom application in advance.
- The URL for the teaser trip will be sent to the email address you used to register no later than one
hour before the start time.
- The meeting room will open to participants five minutes before the start of the teaser trip.
- Participants may join the teaser trip even if the start time has passed. However, please note that we
will not be able to receive or respond to messages after the trip begins.
- Please make sure that your microphone is off and your camera is on during the teaser trip.
- Depending on the internet connection on the day of the teaser trip, there may be issues with the
sound or video. We ask for your patience and understanding.
- Any internet or data fees incurred by participation in the teaser trips are the sole responsibility of the participant.
- In order to avoid any mishaps or trouble, the teaser trips may be recorded.
- The company and the WOW U mediators (guides) will not be responsible for any malfunctions of
participants’ computers, smartphones, or tablets that may occur during the teaser trips.
- Reservations cannot be canceled after payments have been made. Please double check your
reservation before finalizing your purchase.
Bamboo Forest, Shrine, and walking along the Katsura river. Meet monkeys at the Monkey Park!
One of the most famous temples in Kyoto. Nio-Gate, Three-storied pagoda, corridor, stage, Main Hall, waterfall.
3Fushimi Inari Shrine
A huge ermillion torii gate, Main Hall, famous 1,000 Torii-gates and Heavy or Light Stones.
4Cherry blossom viewing Spots
Famous Cherry Blossom viewing spots.
Government Licensed Tour Guides
“Guide Interpreting and Communication Skill Studies Association” is one of the major certified guide-interpreter organizations with about 500 members nationwide and head office in Tokyo. Since 1999, GICSS has been offering various guide skill training for our professional registered guides. Our members are full of variety with wonderful personalities and are full of "o-mo-te-na-shi" hospitality mind, bringing foreign visitors with happy memories and satisfaction. Enjoy taking a look and feel the specially selected scenery, scenes, places, architecture, food, handicrafts, souvenirs, various culture, and particularly live communication with local people and feel our lifestyles. We are only a few clicks away and would like you to experience the best! Awaiting to meet with you!