【Teaser Trip】Tokyo/ Let' go to see lots of faces of SHINJUKU!
Shinjuku has lots of faces. Modern, old, noisy, quiet, urban, nostalgic, dangerous, sacred! For example, the world busiest station, nostalgic Golden-Gai, exciting Kabuki-Cho, West-Shinjuku skyscraper town, and so on. What an exciting town Shinjuku is! If you know the history and background of each spot, your tour is going to be more enjoyable. Join this online tour before traveling in reality. You won't regret it!
- ツアー 一人当たりの金額（税込）
- ¥1,100 ~ / 人
- 最大 5 人まで参加可能
- 英語 で開催
- Zoom を利用
- The teaser trips will be held using Zoom meetings.
- Personal computers and smartphones can be used to participate, but when using a smartphone,
please be sure to download the Zoom application in advance.
- The URL for the teaser trip will be sent to the email address you used to register no later than one
hour before the start time.
- The meeting room will open to participants five minutes before the start of the teaser trip.
- Participants may join the teaser trip even if the start time has passed. However, please note that we
will not be able to receive or respond to messages after the trip begins.
- Please make sure that your microphone is off and your camera is on during the teaser trip.
- Depending on the internet connection on the day of the teaser trip, there may be issues with the
sound or video. We ask for your patience and understanding.
- Any internet or data fees incurred by participation in the teaser trips are the sole responsibility of the participant.
- In order to avoid any mishaps or trouble, the teaser trips may be recorded.
- The company and the WOW U mediators (guides) will not be responsible for any malfunctions of
participants’ computers, smartphones, or tablets that may occur during the teaser trips.
- Reservations cannot be canceled after payments have been made. Please double check your
reservation before finalizing your purchase.
Let's look inside the historical Theater Building "Suehirotei." And what is RAKUGO??
Red Torii-Gates will you take you to a mysterious place, Hanazono Shrine. I would like to introduce our religions in Japan.
3Golden-Gai, pub street
A place with nostalgic and mysterious atmosphere at night!
Another attractive place in the famous drinking district in Tokyo.
Let's find out two stand-out buildings in the Skyscraper Area!
Chisato-san is such a wonderful guide! She invited us to Shinjuku area in a friendly manner. I got interested in
visiting the places like Kabukicho and "Golden" district thanks to her explanation.
This is an excellent tour to understand and enjoy Shinjuku. The images are all good and I learned a lot which I did not know. Some Q&A interactions were good and I recommend this tour for those who are interested in big cities of Tokyo. Thank you.
Our guide, Chisato was friendly and professional, with broad knowledge and enthusiasm. Her gentle way of speaking and charming smile made us relaxed and happy. The tour was compact and easy to understand. I enjoyed it very much. Thank you, Chisato.
I enjoyed this tour.
It was nice to see Chisato-san taking us to different parts of Shinjuku, wearing yukata.
Also, her explanation was easy to understand as she divided the area into small sections at the beginning.
All the spots seemed interesting, but I would like to visit Suehirotei, in particular, in the future.
I could feel relaxed and enjoy her tour very much because she always cared about the guests during all the time. Also, she allowed us to ask questions anytime. As for me, after the pandemic I want to visit Suehirotei that she recommended the most and see Godzilla show in the center of Shinjuku.
Thank you Chisato-san!
It was fun to know about Shinjuku new to me. Chisato’s is cool wearing Yukawa, Japanese traditional wear.
The photo’s were beautiful but a little bit small for tablet I use, so less pictures on each slide would be easier to see clearly.
Chisato-san is honest, reliable, and positive in any situation.
I wish I would go to real Shinjuku with her in near future.
Government Licensed Tour Guides
“Guide Interpreting and Communication Skill Studies Association” is one of the major certified guide-interpreter organizations with about 500 members nationwide and head office in Tokyo. Since 1999, GICSS has been offering various guide skill training for our professional registered guides. Our members are full of variety with wonderful personalities and are full of "o-mo-te-na-shi" hospitality mind, bringing foreign visitors with happy memories and satisfaction. Enjoy taking a look and feel the specially selected scenery, scenes, places, architecture, food, handicrafts, souvenirs, various culture, and particularly live communication with local people and feel our lifestyles. We are only a few clicks away and would like you to experience the best! Awaiting to meet with you!