【Teaser Trip】Let's Make ONIGIRI, Japanese rice ball!
Hi! I'm Masako. Welcome to Japan. I'd like to introduce Japanese daily food culture. On the tour, I take up "Onigiri", which is traditional Japanese soul food. You can purchase various kinds of "Onigiri" at convenience stores but it's more enjoyable to make your own customized "Onigiri" by yourself. I show you how to make two kinds of "Onigiri"( triangle and kawaii "ninja" onigiri rice balls. I hope you'll enjoy making "onigiri"!
- ツアー 一人当たりの金額（税込）
- ¥1,100 ~ / 人
- 最大 5 人まで参加可能
- 英語 で開催
- Zoom を利用
- The teaser trips will be held using Zoom meetings.
- Personal computers and smartphones can be used to participate, but when using a smartphone,
please be sure to download the Zoom application in advance.
- The URL for the teaser trip will be sent to the email address you used to register no later than one
hour before the start time.
- The meeting room will open to participants five minutes before the start of the teaser trip.
- Participants may join the teaser trip even if the start time has passed. However, please note that we
will not be able to receive or respond to messages after the trip begins.
- Please make sure that your microphone is off and your camera is on during the teaser trip.
- Depending on the internet connection on the day of the teaser trip, there may be issues with the
sound or video. We ask for your patience and understanding.
- Any internet or data fees incurred by participation in the teaser trips are the sole responsibility of the participant.
- In order to avoid any mishaps or trouble, the teaser trips may be recorded.
- The company and the WOW U mediators (guides) will not be responsible for any malfunctions of
participants’ computers, smartphones, or tablets that may occur during the teaser trips.
- Reservations cannot be canceled after payments have been made. Please double check your
reservation before finalizing your purchase.
1What is "Onigiri" ?
Guide talk about "Onigiri"
2How to make "Onigiri"
Guide show you how to make triangle and kawaii "ninja" onigiri
3Question and answer , free talk time
Guide answers your questions. Don't hesitate to ask your guide.
Our guide, Masako, was friendly, kind, and fun. She made a video to show how to make a ninja onigiri, and it was informative and successful. I want to make a ninja onigiri by myself. Thank you for a delightful time, Masako!
Thank you for showing us how to make "Ninja onigiri" It looked simpler than I imagined. I'll try it for my friend's birthday as she likes Ninja and onigiri.
I really enjoyed her tour! I learned how to make Ninjya Onigiri. It is very fun to watch somebody make Onigiri. I want to try to make some Onigiri like her Onigiri.
If you like to make some rice balls especially Ninjya style, you should join this tour.
Government Licensed Tour Guides
“Guide Interpreting and Communication Skill Studies Association” is one of the major certified guide-interpreter organizations with about 500 members nationwide and head office in Tokyo. Since 1999, GICSS has been offering various guide skill training for our professional registered guides. Our members are full of variety with wonderful personalities and are full of "o-mo-te-na-shi" hospitality mind, bringing foreign visitors with happy memories and satisfaction. Enjoy taking a look and feel the specially selected scenery, scenes, places, architecture, food, handicrafts, souvenirs, various culture, and particularly live communication with local people and feel our lifestyles. We are only a few clicks away and would like you to experience the best! Awaiting to meet with you!