【Teaser Trip】Osaka/Virtual JAPANESE CASTLE Tour
What we'll do
"I'd like to take you to the virtual Japanese Castle tour.
I take you to Osaka Castle, Himeji Castle and Matsumoto Castle. The castle has a lot of tricks such as gun port, spears dropping, stones dropping, and the like. Also the castles are usually surrounded by outer moat and inner moat so that enemy can not easily attack. Also I can take you to castles surrounded by beautiful cherry blossoms."
Yoshida-san's castle tour was very informative.
His visual aid was wonderful and easy to understand the things without going to the actual sites.
We enjoyed three Japan's representative castles. Yoshida-san is very knowledgeable. He kindly answered our questions.
I enjoyed the tour and learned a lot. The explanations of the highlights and interesting episodes of the three famous castles were clear and compact. The pictures, videos, and illustrations were also nice and informative. I recommend this tour to all the tour guides who will definitely have chances to visit these castles.
- Price per person (tax included)
- 1,100 JPY - / person
- Max participants
- Up to 5 people
- Hosted in English
- Communication tools
- Please download Zoom in advance.
- Best for enjoying Japan
- Things you need to know before the tour
- The teaser trips will be held using Zoom meetings.
- Personal computers and smartphones can be used to participate, but when using a smartphone,
please be sure to download the Zoom application in advance.
- The URL for the teaser trip will be sent to the email address you used to register no later than one
hour before the start time.
- The meeting room will open to participants five minutes before the start of the teaser trip.
- Participants may join the teaser trip even if the start time has passed. However, please note that we
will not be able to receive or respond to messages after the trip begins.
- Please make sure that your microphone is off and your camera is on during the teaser trip.
- Depending on the internet connection on the day of the teaser trip, there may be issues with the
sound or video. We ask for your patience and understanding.
- Any internet or data fees incurred by participation in the teaser trips are the sole responsibility of the participant.
- In order to avoid any mishaps or trouble, the teaser trips may be recorded.
- The company and the WOW U mediators (guides) will not be responsible for any malfunctions of
participants’ computers, smartphones, or tablets that may occur during the teaser trips.
- Reservations cannot be canceled after payments have been made. Please double check your
reservation before finalizing your purchase.
The biggest stone in the castle. cherry blossom viewing, Three methods of piling up stones. Time Capsule
A World Cultural Heritage site. It is called a White Egret Castle. Let's see many gates, pillars, and imaginary Chinese Fish Tail called Shibi
The set of Film "Last Samurai", Main Hall built on the steep cliff
The color of the castle is black. Do you know why it is black? Space Azalea, strengthened beams
Government Licensed Tour Guides
“Guide Interpreting and Communication Skill Studies Association” is one of the major certified guide-interpreter organizations with about 500 members nationwide and head office in Tokyo. Since 1999, GICSS has been offering various guide skill training for our professional registered guides. Our members are full of variety with wonderful personalities and are full of "o-mo-te-na-shi" hospitality mind, bringing foreign visitors with happy memories and satisfaction. Enjoy taking a look and feel the specially selected scenery, scenes, places, architecture, food, handicrafts, souvenirs, various culture, and particularly live communication with local people and feel our lifestyles. We are only a few clicks away and would like you to experience the best! Awaiting to meet with you!