【Teaser Trip】Hiroshima/A demonstration about how to make an Origami paper crane and a Miyajima tour guide in Hiroshima
Hi, I'm Yuki, a government licensed English-seaking guide.
"・I would like to show you how to make an origami paper crane and introduce you to the origami crane and crane within the framework of traditional Japanese culture.
・I 'd like to guide MIYAJIMA ,which is a small island located in the western part of Japan, near HIROSHIMA.
This island is a UNESCO World heritage Site.Mt. Misen is situated in the center of Miyajima Island. The sacred fire has been burning for over 1,160 years."
- ツアー 一人当たりの金額（税込）
- ¥1,100 ~ / 人
- 最大 8 人まで参加可能
- 英語 で開催
- Zoom を利用
- The teaser trips will be held using Zoom meetings.
- Personal computers and smartphones can be used to participate, but when using a smartphone,
please be sure to download the Zoom application in advance.
- The URL for the teaser trip will be sent to the email address you used to register no later than one
hour before the start time.
- The meeting room will open to participants five minutes before the start of the teaser trip.
- Participants may join the teaser trip even if the start time has passed. However, please note that we
will not be able to receive or respond to messages after the trip begins.
- Please make sure that your microphone is off and your camera is on during the teaser trip.
- Depending on the internet connection on the day of the teaser trip, there may be issues with the
sound or video. We ask for your patience and understanding.
- Any internet or data fees incurred by participation in the teaser trips are the sole responsibility of the participant.
- In order to avoid any mishaps or trouble, the teaser trips may be recorded.
- The company and the WOW U mediators (guides) will not be responsible for any malfunctions of
participants’ computers, smartphones, or tablets that may occur during the teaser trips.
- Reservations cannot be canceled after payments have been made. Please double check your
reservation before finalizing your purchase.
1How to make an Origami paper crane
To demonstrate how to make an Origami paper crane and introduce you to the origami crane and crane within the framework of traditional Japanese culture.
2A tour guide of Miyajima in Hiroshima prefecture
There is a famous Shinto Shrine on this island.
It was built in the 12th Century. It's torii gate seems to float on the sea when the tide gets high. Mt. Misen is situated in the center of Miyajima Island. On the mountain, there are various spiritual sites.
Government Licensed Tour Guides
“Guide Interpreting and Communication Skill Studies Association” is one of the major certified guide-interpreter organizations with about 500 members nationwide and head office in Tokyo. Since 1999, GICSS has been offering various guide skill training for our professional registered guides. Our members are full of variety with wonderful personalities and are full of "o-mo-te-na-shi" hospitality mind, bringing foreign visitors with happy memories and satisfaction. Enjoy taking a look and feel the specially selected scenery, scenes, places, architecture, food, handicrafts, souvenirs, various culture, and particularly live communication with local people and feel our lifestyles. We are only a few clicks away and would like you to experience the best! Awaiting to meet with you!