- English, Japanese
- National Government Licensed Guide Interpreter
- Likes and interests
- Animals, Art and Architecture, Gourmet, Nature･Scenery, Traditional Culture, Sake, History
- Top 3 favorite foods
- Rice Crackers, Sake Lees, Fruit
- Area of residence
- Countries where I have lived
- KANSAI Tourism Bureau
- About Mediator
- Hi! My name is Miho. I am an experienced National Licensed Guide Interpreter. I have developed a passion for guiding many tourists since 2016. I conducted bus tours as a part time job when I was a college student, and then I worked for All Nippon Airways. I am a people person. One of my ancestors was Kahei Takataya, who made a great contribution between Russia and Japan in solving Golovnin Incident in 1811. His story deeply affected me when I was a child. I have been interested in intercultural exchanges since then. I was raised in Kansai area. I'd like to show you many interesting spots there. It would be my pleasure to take you to the secret gems that only locals can tell you about. You will experience countless amazing moments with me.
National Government Licensed Guide Interpriter, City of Kyoto Visitors Host, Master Tour Instructor of Japan Tourism Agency, Authorized tour Conductor
2016 - 02
My career as an English tour guide started in 2016. I have shared fantastic and unforgettable memories with my guests since then.
No reviews yet.