Japanese Culture Lover with certificates
- English, Japanese
- National Government Licensed Guide Interpreter
- Likes and interests
- Cooking, Art and Architecture, Gourmet, Nature･Scenery, Fashion, Traditional Culture, Music
- Top 3 favorite foods
- Thai food, Sweets, Sushi
- Area of residence
- Countries where I have lived
- Canada, New Zealand and Japan
- About Mediator
- Available to offer experiences of playing Japanese traditional music instrumental "Koto" as well as making a cup of ceremonial tea with wearing Kimono.(The size of Kimono is limited, since the variety of furnished items are limited. If the guest brought Kimono on her/his own, then I can help wearing the Kimono. For formal Kimono, some specific parts are highly required. So, in case of wearing Kimono experience, arrangement beforehand is necessary.) I have certificates of Koto and Tea ceremony. In addition, my father who lives in my hometown is a teacher of tea ceremony and flower arrangement. It depends on the date though, accommodating for your shopping of Japanese goods including Kimono and tea ceremony tools are also available. I used to work as a sales clerk of female clothes in expensive price range as well as art, I can give advices on the items. Since I have no car with me, trains or buses would be the transportation for traveling to somewhere from my place. I am a certified interpreter guide in English who has knowledge of interior and architecture, since I am a certified interior coordinator graduated from architectural course.
There are so many occupations in 10 years
1988 - 04
Since after graduation from college for 2 years, I worked for many companies with many occupations including sales representative in Canada. It made me hand-on person, I reckon.
Receptionist, sales clerk and tour coordinator
1998 - 04
Worked as a receptionist in English school, as a sales clerk in fabulous souvenir shop and as a tour coordinator in local school for Japanese students in NZ
Dispatched personnel for various jobs while studying in a university for Japanese teaching and English
1999 - 04
Worked as a dispatched personnel for various jobs while backing to university.
Secretary to CEO, bookkeeper and so on in a personnel dispatch company
2007 - 09
There were so many things to do. It was so busy work place, but it was also fun to work with Filipinos who are so nice.
Studied in a Vocational Training School for Trade administration
2010 - 10
Studied in a Vocational Training School for Trade administration. At the end of the semester, the Tohoku earthquake (March 11, 2011) hit Japan.
Translator in a business company
2011 - 01
Working as a translator in a business company for a year. It was my second time to work for purchasing department in automotive related company.
Assistant for several business companies
2012 - 08
Worked as an assistant for several business companies including foreign affiliated ones.
Assistant for a sales unit in IT company
2015 - 12
Worked in a sales unit in IT company as an assistant for more than 4 years. It was nice to have experienced to work with Indian engineers who are happy people.
Interpreter and translator in a business company
2019 - 10
Since Oct. 2019, working as an interpreter and translator in a business company. It is happy to work with coworkers who are diligent and warm hearted. The status has changed from temporary worker to direct hired personnel from Oct. 2023.
No reviews yet.