Glover Garden is located on the site where the mansion of British merchant Thomas Glover, who came to Nagasaki in 1859, once stood. Six Western-style buildings that were constructed between the late 19th and early 20th centuries were relocated to the garden. One million people visit this tourist attraction each year, attracted by its highly exotic and sophisticated ambiance. The park is Unesco World Heritage listed and is also an Important Cultural Property. The two heart-shaped stones in the park are popular power spots for romantic love believers.
Photograph provided by Nagasaki Prefecture Convention and Tourism Association
〒8500931 8-1 Minamiyamate-machi, Nagasaki City, Nagasaki Get directions