【Teaser Trip】Yamanashi/Let's climb the sacred Mt.Fuji online
What we'll do
Hi. I'm Chisato. I've climbed Mt. Fuji ten times. It's not so many
times, isn't it? But I've stepped in all the four trails.
In this online tour I'll show the features of those routes and
some tips how to climb Mt. Fuji successfully.
And Mt. Fuji is a very sacred mountain. If you knew how the mountain had been worshiped by Japanese, your climbing would be more meaningful.
So, now let's climb the sacred Mt. Fuji online.
- Price per person (tax included)
- 1,100 JPY - / person
- Max participants
- Up to 5 people
- Hosted in English
- Communication tools
- Please download Zoom in advance.
- Best for enjoying Japan
- Things you need to know before the tour
- The teaser trips will be held using Zoom meetings.
- Personal computers and smartphones can be used to participate, but when using a smartphone,
please be sure to download the Zoom application in advance.
- The URL for the teaser trip will be sent to the email address you used to register no later than one
hour before the start time.
- The meeting room will open to participants five minutes before the start of the teaser trip.
- Participants may join the teaser trip even if the start time has passed. However, please note that we
will not be able to receive or respond to messages after the trip begins.
- Please make sure that your microphone is off and your camera is on during the teaser trip.
- Depending on the internet connection on the day of the teaser trip, there may be issues with the
sound or video. We ask for your patience and understanding.
- Any internet or data fees incurred by participation in the teaser trips are the sole responsibility of the participant.
- In order to avoid any mishaps or trouble, the teaser trips may be recorded.
- The company and the WOW U mediators (guides) will not be responsible for any malfunctions of
participants’ computers, smartphones, or tablets that may occur during the teaser trips.
- Reservations cannot be canceled after payments have been made. Please double check your
reservation before finalizing your purchase.
1How had Mt. Fuji been worshiped?
Mt. Fuji, after repeated eruptions, had been awed as "mountain where a god lives" from ancient times, And then,…
2Preparations and how is the trail？
Having proper gear will make your climbing safe and comfortable. And how is the trail, hut, etc.?
3The climax moment！
What would you say if you successfully reached the summit and saw the sunrise?
Chisato-san explained to us about the background of attractive points of Japan's iconic mountain, Mt. Fuji and how to climb it. Especially, I was impressed by her detailed explanation about climbing. Her guiding made me feel like climbing up Mt. Fuji again! Last but not least, her English is excellent! Thank you so much, Chisato-san.
Thank you for your introduction to Mt Fuji and kind explanation for climbing the mountain.
I absolutely recommend the tour to those who are going to prepare for it.
In addition your illustration on the routes charms me a lot. Can't wait next summer for trial!
I've enjoyed Mt. Fuji online tour very much . Chisato san is considerate and informative guide. For me, this tour was so encouraging because I was thinking of climbing Mt. Fuji next year. I could understand the deep connection between Mt.Fuji and Japanese people well. And Chisato san's story was very interesting. Personally,I like her kawaii illustration and route map as well as awesome pictures. Thank you very much for your useful tips. Anytime challenging people are beautiful!!
Chisato, our Fuji climbing tour guide, was very professional and charming. She gave me a concise introduction to the useful tips of climbing Mt. Fuji; several climbing routes, equipment and what to bring, how to climb and walk, how to stay in the huts around the 8th station. Some drawings were drawn by herself and so cute and informative. Of course, the magnificent views from the top of Mt. Fuji were breathtakingly fantastic. This tour is highly recommended. Thanks for a great tour, Chisato!
Government Licensed Tour Guides
“Guide Interpreting and Communication Skill Studies Association” is one of the major certified guide-interpreter organizations with about 500 members nationwide and head office in Tokyo. Since 1999, GICSS has been offering various guide skill training for our professional registered guides. Our members are full of variety with wonderful personalities and are full of "o-mo-te-na-shi" hospitality mind, bringing foreign visitors with happy memories and satisfaction. Enjoy taking a look and feel the specially selected scenery, scenes, places, architecture, food, handicrafts, souvenirs, various culture, and particularly live communication with local people and feel our lifestyles. We are only a few clicks away and would like you to experience the best! Awaiting to meet with you!