【Teaser Trip】Tokyo / Jindaiji Temple Virtual Tour
What we'll do
Hello, everyone. Welcome to Japan. I'm Kaoru Horie, a Government Licensed Tour-Guide. I'd like to take you to Jindaiji Temple. It is a historic Buddhist temple in the suburb of Tokyo and surrounded by rich forests and spring water. You can see the historic architecture and the Buddhist statues in he temple, and try many different activities, such as experiencing the Yokai (Japanese monsters ) world, tasting Soba which is a Japanese noodle dish made from buckwheat flour, and making Hand-made pottery.
- Price per person (tax included)
- 1,100 JPY - / person
- Max participants
- Up to 5 people
- Hosted in English
- Communication tools
- Please download Zoom in advance.
- Best for enjoying Japan
- Things you need to know before the tour
- The teaser trips will be held using Zoom meetings.
- Personal computers and smartphones can be used to participate, but when using a smartphone,
please be sure to download the Zoom application in advance.
- The URL for the teaser trip will be sent to the email address you used to register no later than one
hour before the start time.
- The meeting room will open to participants five minutes before the start of the teaser trip.
- Participants may join the teaser trip even if the start time has passed. However, please note that we
will not be able to receive or respond to messages after the trip begins.
- Please make sure that your microphone is off and your camera is on during the teaser trip.
- Depending on the internet connection on the day of the teaser trip, there may be issues with the
sound or video. We ask for your patience and understanding.
- Any internet or data fees incurred by participation in the teaser trips are the sole responsibility of the participant.
- In order to avoid any mishaps or trouble, the teaser trips may be recorded.
- The company and the WOW U mediators (guides) will not be responsible for any malfunctions of
participants’ computers, smartphones, or tablets that may occur during the teaser trips.
- Reservations cannot be canceled after payments have been made. Please double check your
reservation before finalizing your purchase.
The second oldest temple in Tokyo after Sensoji Temple in Asakusa.
A Japanese-style café and shop which recreates the world of “GeGeGe no Kitaro”
The oldest Soba (buckwheat noodles) restaurant in the area established in the Mid-19th century.
4MUSASHINO JINDAIJI GAMA
You can experience making pottery; paint on unglazed dishes or cups and bake them for 20 minutes.
I highly recommend this tour. The quality of the visual material and the harmony between the motion of the video and his guiding was excellent. It was so fun to explore Jindaiji Temple, the unique local café, the old soba noodle restaurant, and the pottery workshop. Thank you very much, Horie san.
Government Licensed Tour Guides
“Guide Interpreting and Communication Skill Studies Association” is one of the major certified guide-interpreter organizations with about 500 members nationwide and head office in Tokyo. Since 1999, GICSS has been offering various guide skill training for our professional registered guides. Our members are full of variety with wonderful personalities and are full of "o-mo-te-na-shi" hospitality mind, bringing foreign visitors with happy memories and satisfaction. Enjoy taking a look and feel the specially selected scenery, scenes, places, architecture, food, handicrafts, souvenirs, various culture, and particularly live communication with local people and feel our lifestyles. We are only a few clicks away and would like you to experience the best! Awaiting to meet with you!