【Teaser Trip】 Virtual Kyoto Tour
What we'll do
Hi, I'm HIDEO Yoshida, a Government Licensed Tour-Guide in Kyoto. I'd like to take you on an exciting virtual Kyoto Tour covering some of the most popular and fascinating spots, shrines and natural beauties! They will make your dream come true! By the way, Tokyo and Kyoto sounds alike but they are totally different and you'll know how and why. I'd like to show you a lot of photos and videos. At the end of the tour, please enjoy breathtaking gorgeous cherry blossoms in Kyoto. See you!
- Price per person (tax included)
- 1,980 JPY - / person
- Max participants
- Up to 10 people
- Hosted in English
- Communication tools
- Please download Zoom in advance.
- Best for enjoying Japan
- Things you need to know before the tour
- The teaser trips will be held using Zoom meetings.
- Personal computers and smartphones can be used to participate, but when using a smartphone, please be sure to download the Zoom application in advance.
- The URL for the teaser trip will be sent to the email address you used to register no later than one hour before the start time.
- The meeting room will open to participants five minutes before the start of the teaser trip.
- Participants may join the teaser trip even if the start time has passed. However, please note that we will not be able to receive or respond to messages after the trip begins.
- Please make sure that your microphone is off and your camera is on during the teaser trip.
- Depending on the internet connection on the day of the teaser trip, there may be issues with the sound or video. We ask for your patience and understanding.
- Any internet or data fees incurred by participation in the teaser trips are the sole responsibility of the participant.
- In order to avoid any mishaps or trouble, the teaser trips may be recorded.
- The company and the WOW U mediators (guides) will not be responsible for any malfunctions of participants’ computers, smartphones, or tablets that may occur during the teaser trips.
- Reservations cannot be canceled after payments have been made. Please double check your reservation before finalizing your purchase.
One of the most famous temples in Kyoto. Nio-Gate, Three-storied pagoda, corridor, stage, Main Hall, waterfall.
2CHERRY BLOSSOM VIEWING SPOTS
Famous Cherry Blossom viewing spots
3FUSHIMI INARI TAISHA (SHRINE)
A huge vermillion torii gate, Main Hall, famous 1,000 Torii-gates and Miracle Stones.
4Kyoto Scenic Spots
I show you a lot of photos and videos. I'm sure you enjoy virtual tours.
Bamboo Forest, Nonomiya Shrine, and walking along the Katsura river. Meet monkeys at the Monkey Park!
Luxury Cruise Ship , Osaka Hiroshima Kyoto Nara lover
Hello, I'm HIDEo YOSHIda. Please call me HIDEYOSHI, the same name as a famous shogun who unified Japan for the first time in 1590 and built Osaka Castle in 1585. I was born in Kobe, and worked in computer field in Osaka for about 40 years. I used to be a system engineer and designed a lot of systems for private companies. While I worked in front of a personal computer, I felt like being used by computer. That's why I wanted to speak with people, especially foreigners in English . After retiring from my company, I became an Government-Licensed English Speaking Guide. I'd like to show you a lot of scenic spots and cultures in Japan. Thank you.