2. Collected Information and Scope of Use
- 2.1 In connection with the Service, the Company will acquire, or may acquire in the future, from the user the following information ("User Information") for the purposes identified below.
|1||Name, Phone Number, E-mail||To create an account for the Service|
|2||Profile Information||To allow for the smooth use of the Service and smooth communication among Users|
|3||Cookie, Activity Logs, Device Information, OS information||To improve the user experience by preserving the User's settings to maintain and protect sessions for security purposes; to provide better service by analyzing the number of the User's visits to the Service and reasons for use, the number of Users, etc.|
- 2.2 Where the User has approved linking with external services such as social networking services (Facebook, Twitter and the like), Google, and PayPal, etc. in relation to their use of the Service, the Company will collect the following information from such external services based on the details that have been agreed to by the User at the time of such approval: the user ID from such external service and other information permitted to be disclosed by such User pursuant to such User's privacy settings on such external service,
- 2.3 The Company may use Google Analytics and other analytics tools in connection with the Service.
- 2.4 The Company collects anonymous traffic data in order to measure the frequency of use of the Service to, among other things, improve the Service. These activities will not identify individual Users.
- 2.5 In addition to the purposes set forth in Section 2.1, the Company shall use the acquired Personal Information for the following purposes listed below:
- 2.5.1 to prevent any unauthorized/fraudulent use of the Service;
- 2.5.2 to allow Users smooth access to the Service;
- 2.5.3 to aggregate statistical data regarding the Service;
- 2.5.4 to conduct surveys regarding presently provided Service or Services expected to be provided in the future;
- 2.5.5 to enable the Company to deal effectively with User inquiries;
- 2.5.6 to provide information about the Service etc. or to serve promotional information etc. from third parties;
- 2.5.7 to plan and provide new Service;
- 2.5.8 to perform identity checks when a User makes an inquiry etc.;
- 2.5.9 to process billing when a User applies for an Activity or when a User uses a fee-based Service;
- 2.5.10 to contact, as necessary, the Users and to notify them of any other important information regarding the Service; and
- 2.5.11 any other purpose incidental to the foregoing.
3. Sharing with Third Parties
Except in the following instances set forth below, the Company will not provide Personal Information to third parties:
- 3.1 when the User personally agrees to such sharing in advance;
- 3.2 when the law requires the Company to do so;
- 3.3 when the Company finds sufficient reason to disclose the User's Personal Information in order to protect the Company’s rights, property, and/or Service when the User has violated the Terms and Conditions;
- 3.4 when it is necessary to protect a person's life, body, or property, and obtaining the User's prior consent is difficult;
- 3.5 when it is especially necessary to improve public health or to promote the sound growth of children, and obtaining the User's prior consent is difficult;
- 3.6 when the Company is required to cooperate with a state institution, a local government, or an individual or a business operator entrusted by such entities to execute operations prescribed by laws and regulations, and obtaining the User's prior consent may impede the aims of such authorities; and
- 3.7 in cases where the User's Personal Information is shared as a result of the succession of the Company’s business in a merger, spin-off, or business transfer, etc.
4. Information Handling
To the extent the Company considers it necessary to achieve the intended purposes, the Company may entrust the handling of Personal Information collected from Users, in whole or in part, to a third party. In such circumstances, the Company will establish a framework to adequately manage such information by adequately assessing the eligibility of such third party and imposing confidentiality obligations upon such third party in a written agreement.
5. Shared Use of Information
The Company may share the User's Personal Information with a business partner, where a business partner's participation is needed to provide the Service to the User. In such circumstances, the Company will inform the User regarding the purpose of such information sharing, the name of the business partner and the type of shared information before doing so.
6. User Rights
- 6.1 At any time, Users may check and revise registered information such as their e-mail address and password on the Service site. Users may also delete their accounts.
6.2 Except as set forth in the following conditions, Users may, through separate procedures determined by the Company, request a disclosure of Personal Information that cannot be confirmed or accessed through the Service site:
- 6.2.1 when the disclosure is likely to harm the life, body, property or other rights or interests of the User or any other third party;
- 6.2.2 when the disclosure is likely to severely interfere with the Company’s proper operations;
- 6.2.3 when the Company is unable to verify the identify of the User.
- 6.3 After the disclosure, Users may, through separate procedures determined by the Company, request that the Company correct, add or delete the User’s Personal Information, if they find that the Personal Information registered with the Company is incorrect. Under such circumstances, the Company shall swiftly investigate the request to the extent necessary to achieve the intended purposes, and, based on such findings, will correct, add or delete the Personal Information. Further, if the User requests disclosure of Personal Information that cannot be confirmed or accessed on the Service site, the Company may request a handling fee from the User based on separate procedures determined by the Company.
- 6.4 Submission of Personal Information by Users is voluntary; however, Users may not be able to use a part of the Service without doing so.