【Teaser Trip】Let's enjoy communicating in Japanese! ① For Starters
National Licensed English-Speaking Tour Guide, Ms. Mari Umase will show you usefull expressions to communicate with Japanese people.
Mari: Hi, welcome to Japan. I would like to give you some tips for speaking in Japanese. In this program, I would like to tell you about the Japanese writing system, how to say when you want to go to the toilet and super phrases when you want to say thank you, bye or Excuese me. Any questions will be fine during the program. I'm looking forwards to seeing you.
- ツアー 一人当たりの金額（税込）
- ¥1,100 ~ / 人
- 最大 10 人まで参加可能
- 英語 で開催
- Zoom を利用
- The teaser trips will be held using Zoom meetings.
- Personal computers and smartphones can be used to participate, but when using a smartphone,
please be sure to download the Zoom application in advance.
- The URL for the teaser trip will be sent to the email address you used to register no later than one
hour before the start time.
- The meeting room will open to participants five minutes before the start of the teaser trip.
- Participants may join the teaser trip even if the start time has passed. However, please note that we
will not be able to receive or respond to messages after the trip begins.
- Please make sure that your microphone is off and your camera is on during the teaser trip.
- Depending on the internet connection on the day of the teaser trip, there may be issues with the
sound or video. We ask for your patience and understanding.
- Any internet or data fees incurred by participation in the teaser trips are the sole responsibility of the participant.
- In order to avoid any mishaps or trouble, the teaser trips may be recorded.
- The company and the WOW U mediators (guides) will not be responsible for any malfunctions of
participants’ computers, smartphones, or tablets that may occur during the teaser trips.
- Reservations cannot be canceled after payments have been made. Please double check your
reservation before finalizing your purchase.
Let's see 4 types of letters in Japanese.
2Magic phrases in Japanese
Easy to say and easy to remember.
Most important ? Phrases to remember.
Mari's tour was informative and well-organized.
Her visual aids were wonderful and lots of useful tips were included.
I really recommend that you join her tour before going to Japan.
I enjoyed her "Japanese Lesson " very much. Mari-san's expression was clear, simple, and easy to understand. She answered any questions from the guests.
The tour was informative and wonderful. DOMO-A-LI-GA-TO-U- GO-ZA-I-MASHITA !!
Mari-san's lesson of Japanese is very helpful and practical. Her explanation is clear and easy to understand. Thank you so much, Mari-san.
It was good! Ms. Mari taught us not only some expressions but also the history of the Japanese language and customs. That was interesting.
She was wearing a kimono, and she told me about kimono for summer before the class. Next time I'd like to learn more about it from her. And, of course, the language, too.
Mari-san's tour focused on Japanese lesson is very helpful and informative. Moreover, her
explanation and contents are clear and concrete.
Thank you very much for the enjoyable tour.
Mari's Japanese lesson was informative and fun. It was interesting to learn the origin of some Kanji letters. She also taught me some useful Japanese phrases, which I am sure are of great help to foreign visitors. Thank you, Mari!
Government Licensed Tour Guides
“Guide Interpreting and Communication Skill Studies Association” is one of the major certified guide-interpreter organizations with about 500 members nationwide and head office in Tokyo. Since 1999, GICSS has been offering various guide skill training for our professional registered guides. Our members are full of variety with wonderful personalities and are full of "o-mo-te-na-shi" hospitality mind, bringing foreign visitors with happy memories and satisfaction. Enjoy taking a look and feel the specially selected scenery, scenes, places, architecture, food, handicrafts, souvenirs, various culture, and particularly live communication with local people and feel our lifestyles. We are only a few clicks away and would like you to experience the best! Awaiting to meet with you!